You can start with about 6 diapers, what I did and I washed them every day start up cost was about $110 for 6 diapers and then my favorite item a sprayer was about $40.00 so for $150 I was ready to go. I did go on 6 diapers for a few months till I had enough money saved up to get 6 more diapers and so on, in the end I had 24 diapers with a cost of roughly $ 490.00 for 24 diapers and the sprayer…
1. Pick your favorite Cloth Diaper ( Fuzzi Bunz, Bumgenuise, … )
2. A sprayer that will attach to your toilet so you can clean the diaper ( I know I know, but believe me it sounds worse than it is and with it being your little one it won’t bother you at all, it never did me, now if it was another kid maybe.. but not my own..this is a MUST have and a LIFE saver!!!!)
3. A bucket whit a lid where you can keep the dirty diapers till you wash them
Where can I find Cloth Diapers or get info?
1. Diaper Swappers – Forum for anything you ever wanted to know about diapers
2. Cotton Babies
3. Google.com is a great option for cloth diaper search
4. Fuzzi Bunz
Pin It now!