3. comfortable seating
4. artwork display
• • • • •
1. Storage. And this room has a ton of it. You must have a place to store all those toys and supplies or they spill over into all the other rooms of the house.
2. Workspace/Playspace. Not only does this room have the table and chairs, but the storage cabinets are lower so they can function as play space as well.
3. Comfortable Seating. A must have for young and older kids. The perfect place for watching and movie, reading a book, or chatting with friends.
4. Library. Whether big or small, every child needs a place to store their books. Choose a bookshelf, or create a vertical storage system. Either way, it's a must!
5. Artwork Display. Use frames and shelving to display artwork by your children. Display it in a prominant place for all to see and admire.
Or use wire curtain mounts to create a custom artwork display.
What is on your MUST HAVE list for your ideal playroom!?Pin It now!